Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catch Up

Sorry about the silence, I took a break from exercise and good sense last week as I'd been feeling fatigued and had pain in my hand that was being made worse by boxing. A week off seemed like a sensible idea.

I am now feeling much better and today I bit the bullet and started the couch to 5k program. I've been meaning to do it for a long time, but I always managed to find an excuse to not start... and I also managed to put off loading the week one podcast on my shuffle.

No more - I did my first run today and I was pleased that while the week one session was not too easy. Depending on how many runs I do per week (as I also want to cycle, box, occasionally swim and then in a few months time dance as well), I'll run the sessions for either one week or two.

Weight-wise, I'm the closest to my goal weight that I have ever been. The week off led to a 200g gain, which is nothing really.

I just have to work on improving my food, which has been letting me down recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment