Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oops

It's nearly summer... well, it would be if the weather decided to get warm and stay warm.

I hope it decides by the end of the month, where I head off to Canberra for a day of listening to very loud music and hanging out with a bunch of very cool people! I bought shorts today, and I'm keen on wearing them that weekend.

I'm within 3 kgs of my goal weight now. I've had quite a few ups and downs. Toward the end of September I injured my foot - which meant no running or cycling, little walking and careful boxing.

That wiped me out for three weeks... and since then I've been lazy. The weather hasn't been helping - cold and grey! I really should get back into running again, but it's been so hard to find the motivation.

It's off for this weekend anyway - I have a nasty infected blister on one of my heels thanks to some new shoes, and it's painful even when I'm barefoot, let alone with shoes on. No running possible at this stage.

I'm hoping that next week gets a little better and warmer, which will encourage me to get out there and get back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment